We are happy to inform you that the Relais Villa Valfiore is open!
In compliance with current decrees, and health protocols, we guarantee you a stay in total and absolute safety.
Therefore we inform you about some points of the current Regional Health Protocol.
All our staff are equipped with the appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) according to the provisions indicated by INAIL and in compliance with the Health Protocols. It is your right to request that, during your stay, our cleaning staff do not enter the room.
Entry into the hotel is subject to the obligation to wear a mask in addition to maintaining an interpersonal distance of at least one meter. At the entrance, a special hand disinfection gel will be available.
In all common areas of the structure (Hall, Bar, Corridors, Elevator, Pool …) there is an obligation to keep the face mask on and the interpersonal distance of at least one meter.
Access to the Breakfast Room is also subject to the obligation of the mask and the maintenance of the distance of one meter between people. At the entrance, a special hand disinfection gel will be available. In addition, the breakfast service will be carried out at the table by our staff based on your requests. You will be presented with a large choice of produce the evening before your breakfast, we kindly ask you to express your choice at that point.
The pool and wellness area are all available. The sunbeds by the pool are situated at a proper distance from each other. We also ask your cooperation in maintaining a certain distance from other swimmers while inside the pool. The wellness area is accesible by one room at a time, and necessary time distance is granted between one acces and the next, to have the necessary time to clean the area and ensure air exchange. The access to this service is possible only with a valid Green Pass.
We remind you of some obligations that concern you and that concern everyone in this particular period:
– the obligation to stay at home in the presence of fever (over 37.5°C / 99.5°F) or other flu symptoms and in that case to call your personal doctor.
– the obligation to remain at home if you have been in contact with people positive to the virus in the previous 14 days.
– the awareness and acceptance of the fact of not being able to remain in the hotel and having to declare it promptly where, even after entry, the dangerous conditions exist (symptoms of flu, onset of fever, etc …).
– the awareness and acceptance of the fact of not being able to remain in the hotel if you are staying (using the same room) with a person who is in suspicious condition COVID 19.
– the commitment to respect all the hygienic provisions and those relating to the distancing and correct behavior measures.